A Glimpse of our Easter Weekend

4.12.2012

It's 11 am and I am done for the day.  I feel nothing but sluggish, tired and want to do nothing but park my butt on the couch in front of the t.v till it's time for bed.   I don't like this feeling at all, but no  matter what I do after being awake for only a few short hours this same feeling comes back and hits me hard.   Now if I didn't have a very energetic two and a half year old to look after I probably would end up on the couch all day,so I am thankful I have her to keep me somewhat active. I'm also very thankful that I only have six weeks left in this pregnancy cause I'm so ready to meet this little girl who loves dragging her heals and fists quite firmly across my belly.  {She's one strong little girl already I can tell!}

Anyways here are a few photos that were taken over the Easter weekend.  We spent Friday and Saturday having lots of fun at my In-Laws, then Sunday after lunch we made our way over to a park/flower garden that had some very beautiful flower's in bloom for the spring.




Oh and guess who finally got a hold of Instragram.  I was so thrilled when I saw that it came out for android phones.  My user name is aliciawinck12 if you'd like to follow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs