Should I feel so bad?

4.29.2010

Well I think the ants in my kitchen are now FINALLY gone.... at least the majority of them are. I saw but one tiny lone rancher down near the floor walking in circles-yup I watched him for a few moments to see where he was headed.


Now we have been battling these ants on the kitchen counter for weeks and there were so many yesterday that I thought for sure the gel ant bait that was put down for them would take days to work.  I was wrong it took an afternoon and all night for all of them to disappear. Should I feel bad?? I was thinking last night as I watched them eagerly collecting the ant bait "poor little guys, they are just hungry, they have no idea that they are going to...umm pass away" I was feeling bad for them agh!! If only there was another way to get them out of my kitchen besides using bait that destroys them!! 


James brother of mine if you read this, perhaps you could come up with a humane way to get ants out of people's houses.  Thanks! :) 

 

2 comments :

  1. Friend of mine found ants in her dishwasher.
    Where we used to live...we had problems with ants and mice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had some in our dishwasher too, but according to the exterminator that came and helped us out..."there is nothing I can do about those ones b/c of the moisture in the dishwasher" I didn't like that answer lol Ohh I'm thankful we don't have any mice..that I think would be far worse!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs