Our car and all its memories is sick again and if we only had monies for a new one I think we'd let this one move in to the nearest junk yard. I have become very fond of little old blue (a nick name I gave it.) over the years. Even though it feels like there is always something wrong with it. It was the car my hubby would travel to Canada in to visit me while we were just dating, and we'd drive everywhere in it when I would visit him out here in PA. It was the very first car I sat in where the boy driving was my boyfriend, fiancee and hubby. I'm such a hopeless romantic - Isn't it kind of silly to feel attached to some car - world good.
Anyways yesterday we took good old blue to the shop and its been a while since she has been there, I think before Christmas was the last time, but finacially this was not OK to happen right now. My hubby finished with his last school final yesterday morning YAH! And I believe he was looking forward to some good relaxing without any major responsibilities to take care of but boom right before we go to do groceries she (the car) starts coughing. So we are now without a car till they fix ours. God has been good even through this I must say, he provided someone's car for us to borrow for today so my hubby could work and we could do groceries and tomorrow my hubby has found a ride to and back from work. The weather has be wonderful for walking too. Lets pray that the car is fixed pronto.
Hey..Its too bad about little old blue. With so many memories it would be hard to let a car go. J must be soo happy and you too about having all the finals finished. I know when I was finished all my finals and reports I was like YES...its a great weight lifted off your shoulders. Know I just have coop to finish. Only 5 more days left! ....Well have a good day and enjoy this wonderful weather for me as I'm stuck in an office all day....TTYL....MISS YA. MEGZ
ReplyDeleteCar troubles are not fun. Good thing for friends to lend and good weather to walk.
ReplyDelete